Take Me to The Kaaba!
Have you wondered what that black box is that Muslims pray towards – what about that black stone? You have come to right place to learn:
- What is special about the city Mecca?
- What is the history of the Kaaba (the “black box”)?
- What are the origins of the black stone?
- Who built the Kaaba? Is sacred geometry involved in its building?
- How are Abraham, Hagar, and Ishmael tied to the story of the Kaaba?
- How did the holy water well of Zamzam begin?
- Why do Muslims perform hajj?
- What is the significance behind the rituals of hajj?
If you want to know the answers to these questions and more, read Sacred Sites, Sacred Places : The Kaaba Series! Check out the links to the posts below:
[text_bar_1 background=”#444444″ + width=”100%”]
CLICK LINKS BELOW! [/text_bar_1]
Listen to the whole story from beginning to end –
Become a HotConflict member today!!!
[high_impact_btn_get_access_now_silver link=”http://www.hotconflict.com/membership-sign-up” + target=”_self”] [/high_impact_btn_get_access_now_silver]